March Favorites

nedjelja, travnja 05, 2015



So yes, it’s been a while since I’ve actually written a blog entry. I’m hoping to do more of them more often, whether on Beauty and Makeup or just any other topics. This one is about my favorite products for the month of March. 


1. L’oreal Infallible 24H Foundation 

Infallible may as well be my Holy Grail foundation. It's medium coverage, giving me a flawless finish with a bit of a glow. I love how all the shades are yellow undertoned. I like to apply it with my real technique stippling brush, which gives me an airbrushed look.




2. Rimmel Stay Matte - Pressed powder

Everyone was talking about this product so I thought I better go and get this to try for myself. This is so far one of my favorite translucent powders of all time. I have very oily skin type and this keeps me matte all through the day. I highly recommend this product for people with oily skin :)




3. Aura - Correct Me Liquid Concealer

Liquid concealer that has beautiful texture and it blends so well into your skin. I’ve used it everyday in this month. It is definitely smooth and makes my face look flawless, but it does get a bit oily after a while.




4. Balea Vaseline

Amazing product! This has an infinite amount of uses, from eyelash conditioner, to lip balm, moisturizer, mix with lipstick for a cream blush, eye cream in a pinch, i even use it as a highlight on my cheek bones! It's just one of the most useful things I've ever seen.



5. Victoria's Secret Midnight Dare Body Lotion

If you want to be blessed with beautiful skin, then you need to get yourself this hydrating body lotion from Victoria’s Secret. This midnight dare hydrating body lotion not only hydrates your skin, but it also leaves a beautiful aroma on your skin. Feel fresh and stay fresh with this lotion and experience the beauty of having smooth and soft skin.


The beauty of Victoria’s Secret Midnight Dare body lotions lies in its fragrance. The long-lasting and strong-scented aroma lingers around you for hours leaving you and people around you with a pleasant and a mesmerizing aroma.


With the perfect blend of ingredients like rose, vanilla, gardenia, sweet pea, pear, hyacinth, raspberry and sandalwood, this hydrating body lotions promotes healthy, moisturized and nourished skin.

6. Nude lip lube by LAQA&Co.


The boss lady / Nude color lip lube was my favourite lip product of this month. I’ve been using it on a daily bases and for a night out. It’s so neutral and blends into natural color of your lips.  



 

7. The Balm – Mary Lou-Manizer

The product is great, and I have a feeling it's going to last a really long time. It really does give the perfect lit from within glow without over doing it. The powder is pressed in the compact, but I feel like it goes onto a brush very finely. I happen to use a thick fan brush to apply this as a highlighter to my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, center of my forehead and center of my chin. I use a small amount on my finger on my cupid's bow. It truly does a wonderful job of a subtle highlighter...


 


 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Jao moram probati midnight dare, nisam ga do sada koristila <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Vjeruj mi odličan je i prelijepo miriše <3

      Puno pozdrava!


      Follow me on instagram : https://instagram.com/miaaak18/

      Izbriši

Like us on Facebook