June Favorites !

utorak, srpnja 14, 2015

Hi dollies!

I'm here with my new favorites post! So excited to show you what I've been loving this month. 


1. Coco Body | Nourish me

It's a tanning and nourishing oil with a natural SPF 4. I used it every time I was tanning and now I have that bronzed glowy skin. You can use it every day in the morning after a shower and every night before you go to bed. 


Nourish Me is a unique combination of coconut, sweet almond, grapeseed and avocado oils.




Coconut OilCoconut Oil encourages tanning and has a natural SPF. It’s also great for moisturising and nourishing the skin, and is non-allergenic.

Grapeseed Oil
Grapeseed Oil has natural anti-ageing properties, it’s also tightens the skin and rids it of acne.

Sweet Almond Oil
Sweet almond oil improves complexion and reduce dark circles under the eyes.


Avocado OilAvocado oil is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D, and E. It’s rich in antioxidants that help heal sun-damaged skin, and also increases collegen, aids with the treatment of skin conditions and heals wounds.

Nourish Me is great for:


They use only the highest quality natural oils, and pride yourselves on having no hidden nasties that may irritate your skin.

  • Nourishing and moisturising the skin. It can be used as part of your daily ritual, and as a hydrating night time mask.
  • Keeping your skin looking healthy and beautiful. It aids with tanning, has a natural SPF, tightens the skin, increases collagen and reduces dark circles under the eyes.
  • It’s great for people with allergies and skin conditions. It’s non-allergenic, rids the skin of acne, and assists with the treatment of eczema, psoriasis and dry skin.
  • It’s also vegan friendly
More about it on  : cocobody.com.au


2. Buddha Scrub | The Mindful Scrub
Team Buddha sent me this body scrub and I was so happy to try it out. You can feel and see the results after using it just once. Your body skin feels so beautiful, glowy and healthy. Mine smells like coconut and the coconut moisturizes your skin. 




How to use: After taking a shower apply scrub on your wet skin and rub it all over. After you've done rubbing take it of. When your skin is completely dry apply body milk or butter. Your skin will be so soft and beautiful.


3. BHcosmetics | Dark Rose eyeshadow and blush palette

This is awesome palette! You can create your desired look with this versatile palette of twelve eye shadows and three blush shades. From captivating mattes to enchanting shimmers, the possibilities are endless. Featuring a range of complimentary warm and cool-toned shades that are universally flattering for every skin tone. In this palette you get their liquid eyeliner, which is awesome! You can create flawless wing on your eyelid!




Create beauty as art and let others see your own kind of beautiful!

4. Nivea | fresh flower deodorant

I had been really looking forward to this deodorant pack of NIVEA, especially since I am faithful NIVEA deodorants for a long time, and this new deodorant is aluminimfrei.

The aerosol containers are nicely compact small, and the screw cap is also functional. In the spray I once surprised that it has no white, powdery substance, but be clear lays on the skin. So T-shirts etc. are not equal "disfigured" from the inside. 
.The "Fresh Flower" has an artificial, very flowery smell, and I love it so much! You can smell freshness from your body!


5.  Balea | Shampoo and conditioner
Well, I can say that I'm very impressed by this combo! It made my hair look fabulous! It gives you volume, shine and healthy look to your hair! Smells like vanille and almond. It is repair-formula for your hair and your roots. 


As you are used of Balea, the price-performance ratio is great. The shampoo is silicone-free and it washes your hair flawlessly. As I have already mentioned above, the fragrance is a dream and for Vanilla Tiger for me a must-have product.
A great shampoo and conditioner, you have to try it out!

6. Avon & MaxFactor combo | nailpolishes
When I was in Sarajevo I attended "Digital Divas" event by Avon. I got like big bag of their products and offcourse this fringe/glittery nail polish. I always had those gel manicures and never used so much nailpolishes. But since my nails were kind of in a bad condition I took them of and started using nailpolishes. First of all was this combo who I fell in love with. White base by Maxfactor in color "opal" (limited edition) and on top of it "fringe" magic effects by Avon. 

Love it! Try it out! 

7. Random favorite| poppiesbox gift
I got these jewellery pieces from Poppiesbox. Check out their page! 




If you have tried one of these products make sure to comment and leave your opinion. 
Hope you love my new post! 
Bye dollies! Talk to you soon.

Your ,
Mia


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook