Fall favorites tag 2015

nedjelja, listopada 18, 2015



Hello Lovelies! I know it’s been forever yet again since I’ve been able to sit down and write! But now the everything is over and it is back down to business!
If you have been watching YouTube lately, you have probably seen the “Fall Favorites” tag going around, so I thought I’d get it started for all of us who don’t have channels! The questions are all fall related and I got them from Jaclyn Hills channel as they are her questions! I hope you all enjoy and I cant wait to see all of your favorites!
Favorite Candle
I don’t have a single favorite fall candle but I have a favorite fall scent which is pumpkin vanilla. I love these two smells together so much so I am always buying candles and tarts that smell like this. It is a great fall time scent and I love to burn them in my bedroom but it get's me in the baking mood! I currently have one I adore and it's vanilla scent from "Retro Home".
Favorite Lipstick
Fall is all about those dark warm colors and my current favorite lipstick is the Aniise Patricia de Leon Pro matte lipstick in "Tango in Paris" number 14. It is an amazing deep purple and works with so many looks! I think this is such an underrated color and more people should be talking about it. Here's the picture of the lipstick
Rezultat slika za aniise tango in paris
Favorite Drink
All I want to drink in this time of the year is hot vanilla coffe or cup of tea. My favourite tea flavour's are camomile, apple with cinnamon and honey, green tea with lemon. 
Favorite Blush
I really don't wear blush on everyday bases. Not that I don't wear them at all.. My favorite blush is the one from The Balm cosmetics "Fratboy". Also I use the peach blush in my BHCosmetics Dark Rose pallete.
Favorite Fall Clothing Item
My favorite clothing item would have to be my beige coat and my beige fringe boots. With that combination you can wear leather bottoms and a t-shirt. Not too much but yet so fashionable.
Favorite Fall Movie
Okay, so I feel that I am going to get a lot of backlash for this, but I am not really a fan of romantic movies. My perfect night routine with my best friend is to watch a good horror movie with some snacks and drinks. Wanna know which one is the best in my opinion? "The Conjuring(2013)" is one of the best horror movies I have ever seen. And I had too sleep home alone after..Ugh!
Favorite Nail polish color
Now I'm all about those dark deep colors but I love to break the darkness with some summer colors too. Favorite nail color is by Rimmel 394 Red Award.
I hope you all enjoyed this post! I would love to hear some of your favorites even if you don’t want to do the full tag! Let me know in the comments what your favorite fall items are!
I tag all of my followers! I am not sure how to actually tag everyone I want so if you are reading this, you are tagged! If you can, tag me in your post so I can read it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook