Questions & Answers | with Mia K.

četvrtak, studenoga 12, 2015



Hello my beauties!
Today's post is just me answering your questions that you sent me through my social media. I will answer as much as I can cause I recieved tuns of questions about my life, blogging, collaborations, how to earn money as a blogger and etc.
So letis get started!

1. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I’m so aware that anything can happen at anytime and I really don’t have a plan for that far ahead. I know this sounds kind of sad but I guess I don’t want to be let down if I do actually draw one up. I can tell you where I hope I am in five years time. I hope that I am happy. I hope that I will be able to wake up everyday, do what I have to do and come home without any mental or general battles. I hope I have some sort of degree, my own place, a steady income.. A lot can change in five years and all I can ask is that my changes are for the better good. I would love to, at that stage, have my own website. I would love my level of support regarding my blogging and writing to be a little bit higher and my pages to be more popular but I understand that all of that comes with hard work, dedication and time. So, we’ll just have to see what God has planned for me.

2. If you could go back in time to any era, what would it be?
I would love to go the sixties and seventies. Before technology took over, before college was forced upon us, before standards were set of young people.

3 . If you could change your past, would you?
That’s a tough one. I mean, everybody has done things that they are not proud of and I’m probably an expert on that. I have done unspeakable things in the past. I have made mistakes, just like everybody else. Some days, I beat myself up so much over things that happened years ago. And, yeah, sometimes I think that I would change them if I could. But, it’s my will or God’s will and I guess that means that everything that happened, happened for a good reason. Maybe I don’t know what the reason is yet and maybe I never will but every single choice I made has made me who I am today. And I have to be proud of that because that is all I have.

4. What makes you happy?
I love to laugh. That’s why I love spending time with my friends so much. We could laugh for hours.  My family are so open and upbeat, too. I mean, my parents are like my best friends! We have such a laugh in my house, that’s a fact. It makes me happy being at home with the people that love and care about me the most. The people that I love and care about the most! My little sister, Azra, makes me so happy. Getting good grades makes me happy. I like to feel proud of myself. I love to feel like I’m doing something that matters. I like working hard, lying my head on my pillow at night being sure that I’ve done my best that day.  A lot of things make me happy and I could keep going and be here all night. But I do believe that happiness comes from within, and although someone may have a lot of positive things in their life, doesn’t necessarily mean that they can see or feel them.

5. Do you believe in love at first sight or soul mates?
Ah, that’s a tough one. I really don’t know. I believe that if people want to make something work, they will. There is no relationship out there that doesn’t have it’s problems and that would convince me that you choose your own partner and make the most of what you have. But, as I said before, everything happens for a reason and I really do believe that everybody is exactly where they are supposed to be at this given moment in time.

6. Why you started blogging and how you can earn money from it?
First of all I did it cause I wanted little corner for myself, to express my creativity through makeup and blogging. I haven't started my blog because of earning some money, just to share my opinions, reviewing products I really love using, You can earn money through advertising brands, paid promotions and with google AdSense.

7. What are your beauty secrets?
Make sure you remove your makeup every night, cleanse, tone and use a lot of sunblock.

8.What are your must have beauty products?
Mascara, eyeliner and dark lipstick.

9. Favourite fashion items for autumn?
Long coat, over knee boots and oversized scarf definitely!

10. How to gain followers on Instagram?
You need to be creative and innovative. You need to share postive vibes only and post pictures that you really think your followers would be happy to see!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook