Cup View | Unique designed brand for ladies

nedjelja, prosinca 13, 2015

Hello!

Last week I had the chance to meet beautiful designer from my hometown, Maja Pehar, who is incredible woman with amazing sense of style. I love collaborating with people who designs unique pieces for us ladies, because we all want to be and feel unique, different from others.

Her fashion store is based in Mostar, my hometown, and it's called " Cup View " where you can find everything you need. I will now show you two jackets that I did photoshooting for.
I love both of them and I think that every woman needs this piece in her closet.

If you want more information check out her page on facebook : CupView
Instagram : www.instagram.com/cupview














If you want to purchase one of these jackets you can contact me or send message on CupView facebook page! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Love Mia,

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook