ROMWE WISHLIST 2016

utorak, veljače 16, 2016

Hi to my lovely ladies..
There's another one online shop I came across the internet and I was amazed how big selection of clothes you got there. It's online shop called "ROMWE". So as I did so many online shop wishlists I thought maybe I will do this one also. Down below I will show you my favourite items, as a recommendations for your purchase maybe. 

D R E S S E S

(click on the picture and check out the product and the price)

Black Spaghetti Strap Cut-out Dress  Grey Long Sleeve Backless Dress  Deep V Neck Printed Sheath Dress  Beige Eyelet Front Flounce Dress

S W E A T H E R S 

 High Low Slit Navy Sweater
Contrast Lace Knit Sweater  Long Sleeve Ribbon Black Sweater


S H O E S   


Apricot Peep-toe High Stiletto Heel Sandals     Brown V Cut Brush Pointed Toe Boots
Black Snakeskin Pattern Flats    Grey Point Toe Ankle Strap Suede Flats

A C C E S S O R I E S


Letter Fold-Over Embroidered Hat  
  Woolen Grey Knitted Winter Hat

J E W E L R Y 

New Trendy Blue Enamel Drop Leaf Shape Earrings  Hotpink Resin Rhinestone Statement Flower Necklace
Shourouk Design Blue Rhinestone Flower Women Necklace  Gold Plated Chain Tassel Long Meaningful Pendant Necklace

H A N D B A G S 


    
Black Zipper Fur PU Chain Bag      Grey Twist Lock PU Bag

There are my favourite items from store Romwe. I hope you love this post and thank you for stopping by! 
Make sure to check out stuff at online store : www.romwe.com

Love you all,

Mia!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook