Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge Review

utorak, ožujka 22, 2016


Hello makeup lovers!
Today I thought maybe I will do short review on this Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.
The RT brand claims that it's No.1 Branded makeup sponge and that it makes your foundation look flawless. Got me there, anything flawless I say YES! I got it last week and I've been using it ever since. Let me tell you what I think about it, do I like it and will I purchase more of these sponges.

This is how it looks like :




You know that I use my L'Oreal Infallible 24H Foundation and I love appling it with a beauty blender. I never tried the original one but I've been using a lot of blenders from the drugstore. This one is great. It's cheap like 6$ I think, and you can find it online on feelunique.com. If you're from Bosnia you can get on feelunique site for £9.95.
Also if you're comparing it to the original beauty blender that is way expensive, this one is the same thing. You don't have to spend a lot of money on these kind of things because you can always find the dupes on market for high end makeup and makeup brushes. Will I purchase this one again?
Oh yes I will, cause it makes my foundation and concealer blend amazing and it makes my base flawless. 

If you have already used this one, comment down below and tell me your opinion. 
Thank you for stopping by.

Love Mia,

xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook