Woman's Day | Black Lace Up Dress

ponedjeljak, ožujka 07, 2016

Hello to my beautiful ladies out there!
This month is special because we had Mother's day and tommorow we have Woman's day! Isn't it beautiful? Whole month dedicated to us, women!
I thought maybe I will help you out with an outfit idea cause we all want to be casual and at the same time dressed up. You can't go wrong with black dress, red nail polish, perfect makeup, the jewelry that you like and great shoes. 

I got this dress from SheInside online boutique and I love it. I can use it as a dress and as a shirt cause it's not too long and not to short. It's casual but you can make it more night out dress with high heels or over knee boots. Here's how it looks.






It's on sale now for only $21.53 and you can purchase it on this direct LINK!
Also if you want to gift this to someone believe me this is great gift and every girl/women will love it!
Hope you loved this post and also Happy Woman's Day!
I love you all!

Mia

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Every fashion-loving lady has the moment of exciting while getting dressed.The Dress make the lady more beautiful in anytime. You are really good at discovering fashion.It is hard to find the fashion and budget dress.I found the cool website Gearbest black dress lace is fashion and good.What is your opinion?

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Like us on Facebook