CarbonCoco Whitening Kit Review

četvrtak, svibnja 19, 2016


Hello guys!
I know I've been away for a long time, but Mia's back! And today I'm going to tell you little bit about Carbon Coco Whitening Kit. First of all, I got this kit 2 months ago and I thought maybe I can try it out and see what are the results. And let me tell you, this stuff is awesome! I tried so many things, as you can see on my blog, but this surprised  me the most. 

My Coco kit includes:
1 x Pack of 14 Oil Pulling sachets

1 x 40g Activated Carbon Teeth Whitening Jar

1 x Toothbrush with Bamboo bristles

1 x Tongue Cleaner (Colour chosen at random)

1 x Satin Pouch


About Carbon Coco

Carbon Coco is a 100% Natural Teeth Whitener. It naturally whiten teeth, polishes teeth, strengthens enamel and detoxifies your mouth without any chemicals and added nasties.

Key Benefits:

  • Naturally Whiter Teeth
  • Removes Stains 
  • Strong Teeth and Healthy Gums 
  • Long Lasting Spearmint Fresh Breath 
  • Naturally Antibacterial to kill viruses & bacteria in your mouth & detox the body
  • Bad Breath sufferers report huge improvements 
  • Packed into 14 handy single use tear open, no mess, sachets



Oil pulling is great thing but it has awful taste! I'm not used to using coconut oil, just for my hair :).
After using couple of oil pulling packages I was really surprised how can coconut oil do the job to whiten your teeth. 


With Carbon Coco Organic Pulling Oil you can enjoy the following:
  • healthier pearly whites
  • long-lasting fresh breath
  • better oral health
  • clearer skin and better overall health
  • tasty spearmint taste
  • the convenience of no-mess single use packets
But this is one of the best things I tried in my life!



ACTIVATED CHARCOAL?


If you’re trying to whiten your teeth, one of the last things you will think of is using charcoal to reach your objective. You may have seen people brushing their teeth with messy paste that is pitch black. It’s not just any charcoal though as it actually is activated charcoal, which has natural adhesive characteristics. With such quality, it is easy for the charcoal to bind with teeth-staining culprits, including plaque, wine, and coffee.

It may sound crazy, but activated charcoal as your toothpaste is extremely effective in giving you a bright smile. It is either in capsule or powder form that is fine, tasteless, and odorless. Best of all, you can be sure that it is safe to use. In fact, it is currently a remedy against internal toxins, especially food poisoning.





Teeth Whitening Detoxifier 

Activated charcoal does not just whiten your teeth because it also removes the toxins in your body. When you brush with charcoal, it absorbs toxins that are on your teeth’s surface. Your body will not soak up charcoal if ever you ingest some of it because it will actually go to the gastrointestinal (GI) system. This becomes very beneficial for you since it will attract the toxins and chemicals as it passes through the body until it is expelled by your digestive system.

Using Activated Charcoal

Before you use activated charcoal, you should be aware that this type of charcoal is not the same as the everyday charcoal from your barbecue out back. Activated charcoal is specifically designed for medicinal use. The manufacturers heat typical charcoal first in the presence of specific gas that can make it very porous. Thus, the activated charcoal gains the ability to trap the impurities, thanks to those pores.

Video on how to do it :)

If you want to purchase this kit, that I recommend totally, go to this link -> C A R B O N C O C O

If you already tried these products, comment down below.

Hope you have a nice day, and thank you for stopping by.

Love,
Mia

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Hello!

    I think it's also important for people to know about the shipping process as well (if they are going to receive the product or not). So I'd like to share my experience with them:

    I placed an order on Nov 26th with regular shipping. It had been 29 BUSINESS DAYS and I still hadn’t got my order. My address is in Denver, Colorado, so there should be no problems and it should've been delivered by Dec 21st as promised on the website. Just to be clear, I purchased TWO complete sets.
    So, after realizing I wasn’t going to get it, I contacted Carbon Coco’s customer service, which,after many and many attempts of getting someone to answer my emails, arranged a replacement via express shipping. Only that I received my package on Jan 11th, but there was only ONE complete set. I paid for TWO complete sets!!!!
    I honestly don’t understand what is the difficulty, so it led me to believe it is in fact a BIG SCAM what they are running, and not a serious company!
    A second express shipping with rest of the order was promised but so far nothing.

    I hope this testimonial help people considering buying this. Know that you might have lots of unpleasant surprises and their customer service is neither fast nor efficient.

    Regards,
    Ana.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Lucky you! you received your package after almost 2 months. My order took half a year! LOL.. I purchased on Dec of 2016, asked for a replacement on Feb 2017 and I just received the package a couple of days ago, July 2017. LOL
      This Australian company should choose a better courier I think.
      Good customer service though.
      I'm from PH btw. :)

      Izbriši
  2. I second Ana's review. I'm having the same issues and no one is getting back to me. I placed my order 20 BUSINESS DAYS ago!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Thanks girls! was going to order today but nevermind.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Order at your own risk. I'm sure the product is amazing, but the company is not. I ordered on Cyber Monday and still have not received a thing. Constant emailing, talking to various people, no contact number. I have been passed off so many times. BUYER BEWARE. You're lucky if you ever get your order.

    I have searched for (negative) reviews where people have not had the best experience, but nothing so far. Its as if they know how to filter their reviews...strange

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Hi thanks for the review. The best thing before using teeth whitening products is to start with the basics, knowing which foods and drink cause the teeth the stain. Cutting out or limitng these things will give you a head start!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I bought my complete pack last week. It has been Easter Holidays and therefore I wasn't expecting it to come for a while. However I got it today, only 4 business days after purchase. Not sure why you having so much trouble with shipping but it was great for me.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Really its a amazing article i had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Horrible customer service and pretty sure it's a complete scam. I ordered this product 3 months ago and still nothing. I've been emailing them for the past few weeks and every time a different person answers with the same response that it probably got lost and a replacement should be sent out in a few days.. after a month of hearing the same response still nothing. Do not order from this company if you actually want to receive the product you paid for.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Like us on Facebook