Carli Bybel Eyeshadow Palette | BH Cosmetics

utorak, veljače 21, 2017


Inspired by the variety of styles and trends, cultures and ethnicities that make up the city of angels, L.A.- BH Cosmetics is the brand for everyone. BH Cosmetics brings style and glam to the world at a price everyone can afford. 
With BH Cosmetics you can express your individuality with one bold, brilliant & beautiful color at a time. What it’s all about: BH Cosmetics goal is simple- we think that when you look good, you feel good and when you feel good, you do great things! So BH is here to help you realize your vision, at a price you just can’t beat!


This palette nearly broke the internet. Carli has over 2 million followers, and this palette was $12.50 when it released. You read that right. I couldn’t believe it myself at first. I think that’s why I was really excited about this palette. It’s one that everyone can afford, from a brand that’s cruelty free and has high quality products. I love BH Cosmetics, and I love Carli’s channel, so this was a match made in palette heaven. Carli was one of the first youtubers I ever subscribed to. I don’t have the same style as her, but her charisma and cute personality always kept me watching her videos.

The shades in this are very Fall-esque to me. It’s very neutral, so it’ll be something everyone can use, and there’s some mauve and plum toned shades in it. I honestly think this is a palette that people of so many skin tones can use. These are very flattering shades on so many people, and in that sense, Carli nailed this. I love youtuber collabs, but sometimes I feel some don’t always choose shades or concepts that will appease many of their followers, which is okay that’s their choice, but it’s a bummer to those of us that do like supporting other bloggers.

The shadows are really pigmented, especially the shimmer shadows! I did have a bit of product kick up in the pan with a few of the matte shades, but it wasn’t anything too intense, and it didn’t cause fall out on my face. The shimmer shadows in this palette are to die for though. These are the kinds of light champagnes and pink shimmers that I live for in terms of eyeshadow. They’re just really flattering and easy to use on many skin tones.

Order now on this link <- 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook