NYX Matte Lipstick - Shocking Pink i Pure Red

petak, studenoga 07, 2014

If I ever give any lipstick as my favorite lipstick ever, my opinion has changed since I tried these two NYX Matte lipstick.

They have all the qualities that I ask of a good lipstick - great pigmentation, durability, ease of application and texture that does not dry out your lips.


Shades that are after a long and arduous search swatches on the internet captivated my attention as Shocking Pink and Pure Red.

You can order them on eBay or in the nearby store that orders /sales nyx cosmetics.

Price on the Internet: about $ 7 (per piece including postage)


Shocking Pink is, as its name suggests, screaming pink shade with blue undertones. Often it referred to as a duplicate of the popular MAC Candy Yum Yum lipstick that was in a limited collection. This is the perfect pink shade that I long sought.

Pure Red is a fantastic bright red shade with orange undertones. The mission - to find the perfect red lipstick - realized!

Pigmentation is amazing. Although it is a matte lipstick that can often be dry texture, these are very easy to apply, does not 'drag' lips, and yet not prekremasti it comes to spills in the fine lines around the lips. When I wear them mostly do not use a lip liner because it really is not necessary.

Most matte lipsticks tend to very quickly dried lips do not like because my lips, by their nature quite dry. With this is not the case. I do feel slightly dry after about three hours, after which I apply some balm over the lips, dried them with a tissue and apply another layer.

As far as durability, and it impressed me. These lipsticks are easy to apply but the fast rate with their lips do not come up with large amounts of mapping colors in contact with objects. They act almost as a lasting lipsticks. No problem can withstand the whole day on your lips with small repairs.

follow me on instagram : @miaaak18 
xoxo



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook