Skinny Mint 28 Teatox | Review

utorak, ožujka 17, 2015

This post is about -  SkinnyMint TeaTox review. I’m going to tell you all about Teatox and share my toughts with you. I was surprised by the results so I recomend you to keep reading and see my story with Skinny Mint :)

I got this teatox in January this year from company Skinny Mint. I loved the packaging and the smell of the tea. I haven't tried anything like that ever cause I didn't need it. But since I got it I gave it a shot.
Acctually I was really surprised by the results. I lost 2.5 kg and I haven't even done anything! 
I love their Morning Boost because it makes me fresh in the morning and wakes up my body. I'm so addicted to my teatox and it love to drink it every morning and every other night. It has become my every day routine and must have drink.





Morning Boost makes my body hydrated and wakes me up in the morning, it's like my cup of coffee. Since I love drinking coffee I found the healthier way to start my day. This morning tea is made of great ingredients, which are:
  1. Green Tea:
  2. Yerba Mate
  3. Nettle Leaves
  4. Dandelion
  5. Guarana
  6. Strawberry
  7. Grapefruit
  8. Pineapple





The Night Cleanse is something that helps you to relax in the evening after your last meal and calming down in your bed. Helps you to sleep better so you could be fresh in the morning. It is also good for relaxing your body and burning your fat. These are the ingredients of the Night Cleanse teatox :
  1. Ginger Root
  2. Orange Leaves
  3. Lemongrass
  4. Senna Leaves
  5. Licorice
  6. Peppermint
  7. Hawthorn Berries
  8. Psyllium Husk
I really enjoy drinking the Night Cleanse and also found myself looking forward to drinking it every other night! 
About my 28 Teatox journey and the results
For these 28 days I lost 2.5 kg of my weight and I haven't exercised at all. I'm actually very lazy person and I don't like those things like going to the gym, running, etc. This teatox was really what I needed. I was addicted to this so that I could see the results. Actually I was surprised to see that it worked cause I wasn't so sure about it. I was really excited to see the results. I dropped 2.5 kg and 1.5 inched around my lower stomach.

My advice to those lazy people like myself to order this amazing Teatox by Skinny Mint company, cause it really is something that will help you to lose weight and make you feel confident about yourself. 
Dare to be gorgeous!


#SkinnyMint is spreading the love. Check out their birthday promo @SkinnyMintCom

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook