Paula's Choice | Products review

nedjelja, kolovoza 30, 2015


Paula's Choice is online web store with skincare and cosmetics products. They sent me a bunch of products for me to try out, so I did. I love it when I get to try out new things, aspecially when they are so good. Let's jump right into it!

First product is..

Resist | Perfectly balanced foaming cleanser

This product is everything! It cleans your skin to the max! I used it every morning and night and it gently but thorougly removes excess oil and makeup, preserves and reinforces skin's barrier function. It leaves skin feeling soft and younger-looking.
It's for comination and oily skin type. It prevents acne, anti-aging, blackheads, breakouts, wrinkles.




Resist | Weightless advanced repairing toner

I tried a lot of toners in the past, but this one is definitely the best! I am really impressed. I just love it, my skin is softer and relaxed. So happy I tried this product and I would recommend it for eceryone who has a problem to find the perfect one. Change your tone! Literally! This toner significantly improves skin tone and texture while shrinking pores and calming redness from breakouts. 



Resist | Pore-refining 2% BHA treatment

Love love this exfoliator. I used this once a day and alternate with the clear regular strenght. It has transformed my skin and it looks so much bettter. I really noticed the difference. It unclogs and minimizes pores, repairs signs of aging, smooths skin's texture. 




Resist | Super-Light daily defense SPF 30

Resist Super-Light daily defense is a daytime moisturizer with sunscreen for comination to oily skin with signs of aging. It protects your skin from sun damage, but also repairs and stimulates collagen production for firmer skin. It evens out your skin color, fewer visible lines and wrinkles, and the return of a younger healthy looking glow. It is effective for aging sking, wrinkles, redness, brown spots, enlarged pores, extra-sensitive skin and rosacea. Silky lotion that mattifies and firms. Sheer, natural tint is perfect for all skin tones. Provides gentle borad-spectrum protection with mineral sunscreen. Great to use for around the eye area. Works beautifully under any foundation! 
.




Resist | Ultra-light antioxidant serum

This product is really excellent. I have oily/combination skin with a little bit of blackheads on my nose and chin. This serum is the perfect solution, it even gets rid of those horrible flaky bits you get around your nose when you have cold. I tend to use a few drops after cleansing and toning at night, and then apply moisturizer afterwards. My skin is always smoother and more radiant in the morning, with no increase in oilness or blackheads. 



Resist | Anti-aging retinol serum

I love this serum. I used it on alternate nights following this serum with the moisturizer and for me it is perfect. It's a lovely consisteny which soaks into the skin almost immediately and my skin feels soft and smooth right away. My skin has never looked so good and this is yet another of the fantastic Paula's Choice skincare products I will not be giving up!



Wanna try out these products? Go to :  www.paulaschoice.com  and order your favourite skincare product from the review!

Also check out their instagram page : instagram.com/paulaschoice


Hope you love this post, thank you for stopping by and talk to you soon.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Odličan post, svi proizvodi su super zaista ! ☺

    http://ivafdiary.blogspot.com/#_=_

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hello I'am Chris !
    I suggest you to publicize your blog by registering on the "directory international blogspot"
    The "directory" is 25 million visits, 194 Country in the World! and more than 19,000 blogs. Come join us, registration is free, we only ask that you follow our blog
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration.Thank you for your understanding
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    i followed your blog, please follow back
    Best Regards
    Chris
    ++++++++++++++++++++

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hello !
    Welcome to the "Directory Blogspot"
    We are pleased to accept your blog in the division: Bosnia and Herzegovina
    with the number: 60
    We hope that you will know our website from you friends,
    Invite your friends by offering them the "Directory award"
    This is the only way to expand the site.
    The activity is only friendly
    Important! Remember to follow our blog. Thank you
    I wish you an excellent day
    Sincerely
    Chris
    For other bloggers who read this text come-register
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration
    Thank you for your understanding
    ++++
    Get a special price "directory award" for your blog! with compliments
    Best Regards
    Chris
    http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2015/04/14//15041412142818874513169594.png

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Odlicno zvuci, super post!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Like us on Facebook