Spin for Perfect Skin | by Vanity Planet

subota, kolovoza 29, 2015

In collaboration with VanityPlanet online store I got this amazing facial brush cleaner called "Spin for Perfect Skin- Strawberry Ice " . This is now part of my everyday skin care routine. I used it for 3 weeks now and my skin looks amazing! Big thumbs up!


Vanity Planet is your personal web store, dedicated to bringing you the best health, personal care and beauty products. We believe you can lead a healthier life by making smart health choices every day. With your choices, you can even inspire others to improve their health.






The My Life My Shop Spin for Perfect Skin is complete system that is safe for use in or out of the shower or bath. Inside the box there is everything you need for an enhanced cleansing and exfoliating experience. The Facial Brush attachments gently, yet effectively cleanse the delicate skin on your face and neck while the Pumice Stone and Body Brush attachments let you pamper and polish your entire body!


The Spin for Perfect Skin takes face washing to a new level. Easily attain flawless skin with the use of this powerful and safe rotary action device. The gently spinning movement of the brush head thoroughly cleanses, exfoliates, and lifts dirt and oil trapped deep in your pores. The result is radiant skin that will have you beaming.

  • 33% reduced pores
  • 93% clearer appearance
  • 97% bacteria removal


Use with cleanser to remove bacteria & eliminate dirt
Visible skin clarity after 3 days of use


The Spin for Perfect skin is a simple tool to help your skin look flawless. A powerful and safe rotary action gently spins the head of the device to thoroughly cleanse, exfoliate, and lift dirts and oils trapped in your pores. Gentle and effective, the micro-massage movement of the head stimulates and invigorates the surface of the skin. This multifaceted brush comes with four specialized attachments to achieve a beautiful and fresh feeling. Soft bristles from the Cleansing Brush lightly scrub your pores and remove all existing oil, dirt, and makeup to keep your skin in great condition. Change your brush head to the Body Brush or the Exfoliating Brush and allow your skin to gain a glowing appearance.The Pumice Stone finishes the job by working out rough patches and calluses on your feet. The Spin for Perfect Skin provides an easy way to take care of your skin from head to toe.

Body brush

This is a huge brush and I apsolutely love it! I used it for my back and my neck and chest area. I had problems with my back acne and how I got rid of it? Believe it or not, with this brush and good cleanser! Do you need to buy this one? Apsolutely!



Pumice brush

This brush is so so so good! I used it for my feet and it is amazing! You need to have this in your life. My feet were so dry and I had a lot of dead skin on my heels, so this was perfect solution for my problem. This brush was in my morning and night time routine, everytime I take a bath. 
Love it!


Now let's get to these two face cleaning brushes!

Exfoliating Facial Brush

This one is my favourite brush of all time! Every girl should have it cause it removes more make up than just your normal wash. If you use a brush like this it's gonna remove all the junk and all of that make up out of your face. I guarantee you that this brush exfoliates and makes your skin perfect, soft and amazing!





Cleansing Facial Brush

This brush is a little bit more softer than the exfoliating one. I rather use the other one because I just feel like it's not doing anything to my skin. But if you want softer brush this is perfect one, especially if you have very sensitive skin.

These brushes will help you with your acne problems, if you have pimples and that other stuff and the dry patches they are gonna get removed cause you are exfoliating. The more you use it, the more you will see that your pores are closing up a little bit because the more you are cleansing and exfoliating the more pores are starting to minimaze.



Price :

You can order this set on vanityplanet.com and the price for it is : $100 
But if you order with my discount code you can get 70% off this price at the checkout so you basically get it for 30$
Discount code is : lovemia

·         Tag @vanityplanetstore



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ja čekam da moj stigne, isključivo sam ga naručila radi čišćenja lica, bas se veselim :D

    posjeti i moj blog: http://recenzije11.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Like us on Facebook