Christmas wishlist with Banggood | Happy Holidays!

utorak, prosinca 22, 2015

Hello and Happy Holidays to my lovely followers!
It's that time of the year when we are in that holiday, happy spirit! I love this month cause it's my birthday, mum's and sister's birthday too. End of this year has come so close, and I can't even believe that it has past so fast.
But, I know,  you sometimes don't know what to get your love ones, friends and family for holiday gifts. So I will give you ideas from this website that is amazing! It's called "Banggood" and there you can find everything you could wish for.

1. Clothing 
Ladies I know, you are already reading carefully! On this online webshop you can find everything, and I really mean it! Fashion accessories, sweathers, jackets, blazers, cardigans, etc, for very good prices!
Here are links and pictures of my favourite items.






                                           Women Black Long Turn Down collar cloak blazer 


                                                                            Women clutch bag 
2 . Makeup tools

I really love acrylic organizers for my make up, and since I have a lot of makeup I need more of them.
Here are the makeup tools I really love.






                                                             Lipstick table organizer
3. Home decor 



Holiday inspired pillows! I love these ones to put them on my bed in my room. They are so cute and very affordable pillow cases. Only for 3.40 $ !

Link : Pillow cases for holidays

















Emoji pillows 

We would all want at least one of these cute and funny emoji pillows. Why not?


















4. Electronics

I really love listening to music so when I saw this colorfull led lamp wirelles bluetooth speaker I was blown away. I do need this one and it's perfect cause you can bring it with you whenever you're travelling or you can keep it in your bedroom.




Everyone loves cases for their phones, so I choosed couple of them that I really love ..







I hope you loved this post and I hope I helped you choose the gifts for incoming holidays!
You can find everything and much more on www.banggood.com
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Mia!

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook